“When we are chafed and fretted by small cares, a look at the stars will show us the littleness of our own interests.”– Maria Mitchell, Astronomer
Let these 52 inspirational quotations from famous women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) guide your thoughts and dreams in this lined journal – one quote for each week of the year.
These “growth mindset” quotes will stimulate and inspire current and future scientists, mathematicians, and engineers of all ages, from elementary through graduate school – and beyond.
Includes quotes by famous women in STEM, including:
- Marie Curie (1867-1934) Physicist & Chemist
- Marie Maynard Daly (1921-2003) Biochemist
- Maria Mitchell (1818-1889) Astronomer
- Ellen Swallow Richards (1842-1911) Environmental Scientist
- Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin (1900-1979) Astronomer
- Sofia Kovalevskaya (1850-1891) Mathematician
- Annie Jump Cannon (1863-1941) Astronomer
- Ada Lovelace (1815-1852) Mathematician
- Emilie du Chatelet (1706-1749) Mathematician
- Sophie Germain (1776-1831) Mathematician
- Lise Meitner (1878-1968) Physicist
“I hope that I am winning a way which others will keep open.”– Ellen Swallow Richards, Environmental Scientist
This inspirational journal makes a great gift for:
- Scout Leaders
“First principle: never to let one’s self be beaten down by persons or by events.”– Marie Curie, Physicist & Chemist
“If you can’t give me poetry, can’t you give me poetical science?”– Ada Lovelace, Mathematician
You may also enjoy reading:
Click here to join the STEM-Inspirations mailing list.